Shredded Terms and Conditions
Shredded Athletic Wear company details:
- Who is Shredded Athletic Apparel? We are a company that sells athletic clothing, our office is located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- The products we provide will be athletic clothing and apparel. You will find the descriptions of the clothing items along with the colors available on our website.
- How to contact us: Please email email@example.com
- How we will contact you if needed: we will contact you by the contact methods you provided to us in your order
Placing an order
- Orders can be placed through our website. The directions and instructions will be provided as you move through the purchase process. Please ensure you confirm the correct mailing address, size information, contact information and billing information.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email from Shredded to confirm we have received your order. Once the order is shipped, you will receive an email to confirm your product is on its way, with an order number. This order number will be your reference number when contacting us about your order
- You will need to have authorization to use the payment method selected for your order.
Fulfilling an order and our right to cancel
- In the event we will unable to complete your order, you will be contacted by email. This may occur for a number of reasons, i.e., your requested delivery is out of our delivery area of Canada, the product is out of stock, billing information cannot be verified
- Our products are intended for personal use only. If we suspect our products are being exploited or not used for their intended purpose, such as being used for re-sale, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Products will be sold based on availability, however there may be conditions that arise that will cause the products and your order to be suspended. I.e., technical problems that may arise or if you contact us regarding an issue with your order.
- We currently ship to provinces throughout Canada, through Canada Post. Once your order is processed, it will take 1 to 4 business days for your order to be shipped, through Canada Post. We are not responsible for the delays that may occur once your order has been shipped.
- In the event the product cannot be delivered and the shipment is returned, we will contact you by email to confirm the address and reschedule the delivery
Returns and Refunds
- You are entitled to return your product within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- You are entitled to exchange your product for a different size, provided it is available, within 14 days of receipt of your order. Refer to the return policy.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, once product is received and processed, your refund will be processed on the payment method used at the time of purchase, and may take up to 7 days, depending on your bank’s processing time
- You acknowledge the products and goods purchased will be used for personal use only and not re-sold.
- You have authorization to use the payment method selected
- You will have the right to terminate our agreement if
- What you have purchased is faulty and have requested a refund
- There was an error in the price of the product ordered
- There is a delay of your product due to supply issues or events out of our control
- We have suspended the order of your product due to technical reasons
- We acknowledge the contract and our right to terminate if we do not receive communication from you when required within a reasonable time. i.e., if we have requested information necessary for us to provide the product to you in a timely manner, such as confirmation of a delivery address.
Price and Payment
- Prices will be stated on the website
- Provincial Sales tax will be charged on items ordered
- Shipping Fees will be charged on items ordered
- We will accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and Paypal
- We are responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage caused by us, if it is was obvious at the time of the contact.
- We are not responsible or liable for parties fraudulently using products for business purposes.
Your personal information
- We will only use your personal information as declared in our Privacy Notice, https://shreddedathleticwear.com/privacy-policy/
Other important terms
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Changes may need to be updated and reflected periodically; we will provide the most updated version on our website.
- Each paragraph in these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of the parts or paragraphs are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by Canadian law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in a court of competent jurisdiction in Canada.
Last updated: May 18, 2021